0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hi Fedu, very nice report and awesome photography! If it's not a secret what program do you use to enhance your pictures like that?Cheers
Very very nice thanks Fedu, man of many talents. I'm going to try and catch a goliath this weekend, Congo river is a bit dodgy especially with the elections coming up but hoping to have some luck.
Awesome report Fedu, fromwhat I understand Tiger Fish are in all rivers flowing east and African Pike ar in all rivers flowing west, African Pikencan get big, but maybe you will get Vundu in that River.
Quote from: Fishing Adventures on October 14, 2011, 04:52:07 PMAwesome report Fedu, fromwhat I understand Tiger Fish are in all rivers flowing east and African Pike ar in all rivers flowing west, African Pikencan get big, but maybe you will get Vundu in that River.No tiger fish on this river one of this days will have to go futher inside the country for proper tigers but not this year.By the "tale description" the "hypothetical" should be some kind of white flesh fish similar in aspect to seabass (robalo), but I have no clue on what it might be the locals we talked over there also called it river corvina (the translation of corvina is Silver Kob) of course it's none of this fish but it should look similar...I actually only started belivieng the fish might exist after the local guys describing it on a similar way to the tale we had heard before.
Awesome fedu!! That's all I can say. The "kob shape" is quite popular both salt and fresh water. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys eventually do find some perch/baramundi/kob offshoot. I've seen pics of that second fish. don't remember the name, but some type of shoaling, surface feeding yellowfish. Did you get it on lure? As far as I understood it mostly feeds on plant material. For some reason the first fish pic won't load on my browser, just skips it, weird?