0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
JF I will suggest staying on the N3 till heidelberg then go to the N12 past carnival city and from the N12 you join up with the N4. Going this way you will only do 10km single road and 8Km at dal park area where you will have robots etc. The roads at Ermelo were hectic dont know if they have been fixed . I have found that altough this way it is a bit further it actualy takes less time.
Its the N17 that passes Carnival City....not the N12You will have to go through Atlas Road, or Heidelburg Rd extension... ( I think thats what its called...its the Carnival City Offramp, Turn left) to join the N12, then Join the N4Still a much better route than Ermelo ! Homie that can be tricky if you dont know the place. JF I will try and do a map for you.
Yup... for sure...But just wanted to correct that... else Marcos would be driving down the N17 waiting for the N4 only to end up in Ermelo !Marcos... When is this ??? We can maybe meet you and take you through ???
Mate of mine moves boats up and down and its not cheap. durban - nelspruit 5k
I would say that's not a bad option at all...I will let you know when needed...as long as it's a safe driveris it towed or put on a cargo trailer?@Prego...no one...yet!!!
Okay boys, lets hear who bought a new hull & trailer???