0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Well done Reinhard that is a great report and a fantastic !!! Nice to see Bennie's jigs getting results, I have a couple as well that I intend using to knock the yellowtail and ambers this autumn / winter down here! They are deadly!
Great, please send me the data. I have emailed you the info you requested I am not sure about shelly this year I have a lot going on and don't know if I'll have a gap for it I'll keep you posted on our jigging activities, the guys are getting some quality fish here - a few ambers in the 40+kg bracket and some good size GT's too. One local guy got 7 ambers last weekend!
Very good fish!! are you sure it is excluded in the comp??
I've now realized that I know nothing about couta. All the years I have been slaying them must have been a vloek :(
Nice seeing witchcraft quickly becoming a UA meeting point and fish magnet!
When can the Witchcraft crew come vist mate?
Great report and a beautifull fish!!!Nice seeing witchcraft quickly becoming a UA meeting point and fish magnet
Nothing spectacular, but a good sign for just a few downs.