0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
SAfish I think it is possible to connect with the door bell but may be a bit technical and with our power failures and load shedding..... I have "beams" around the house which will trigger the alarm system when someone enters the premises. The draw back is that our dog (Border Collie) needs to sleep inside the house but that is also an added advantage as she is very alert. We can move freely inside the house and on the stoep even while the alarm is armed.
I had a report from a reliable source that a guy has caught a good sized Leerie today. The weekend's weather looks good combined with the spring high so I think I must do some Leerie hunting stress relieve this weekend.
Thanks for the information QuQ. Something that was discussed in our club's monthly news letter is the lack of Mullet in the 200mm range. You either get small ones or +300mm ones. It seems like there is a generation gap. Has any of you experienced this?
Quote from: SAfish on April 09, 2015, 09:31:55 AMThanks for the information QuQ. Something that was discussed in our club's monthly news letter is the lack of Mullet in the 200mm range. You either get small ones or +300mm ones. It seems like there is a generation gap. Has any of you experienced this? 100% correct. Seen this too. Either big or very small. Might be nothing, but I have noticed the same thing.
Quote from: RobinF on April 14, 2015, 02:15:57 PMQuote from: SAfish on April 09, 2015, 09:31:55 AMThanks for the information QuQ. Something that was discussed in our club's monthly news letter is the lack of Mullet in the 200mm range. You either get small ones or +300mm ones. It seems like there is a generation gap. Has any of you experienced this? 100% correct. Seen this too. Either big or very small. Might be nothing, but I have noticed the same thing. It is great to see you again, Robin.
Winter has arrived in Knysna and it is wet and cold. Our maximum temperature today hovered around 15 degrees and I just measured 12 degrees outside. We also had 18mm of rain since yesterday. The weekend's weather looks a bit better but summer is a thing of the past.
Sounds like a sterling plan!