0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Kona on January 10, 2014, 01:28:01 PMWOW with the cold water did not think this was possible. Was not saying it was a lie just now days with photoshop you never know if its a hoax or not thats why I posed the question.I was in Knysna this past holiday and if I landed a I think I would have thought I was going crazyMe too, photoshop was the first thing that came to mind and a lot of people here in Knysna has a hard time believing it. But it is good news for me that this is possible. Also a few Bonito was caught of Featherbed in the lagoon as well.
WOW with the cold water did not think this was possible. Was not saying it was a lie just now days with photoshop you never know if its a hoax or not thats why I posed the question.I was in Knysna this past holiday and if I landed a I think I would have thought I was going crazy
Thanks for the heads up, Reefman. We only arrived back home last night and I will try and get more information. At the moment the lagoon and entire coastal waters are brown from all the rain we had last week. Maybe the flood waters flushed the red tide out?
Good news indeed
Hermann - you should have stayed home..