0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Huh...? Yesterdays fishing efficiency was 22%... isn't that poor to really crappy...??Today's 63% is a whole lot better!
Hey Jaen,Any idea how the Fishcalc works? Is it only based on the lunar cycle or does incorporate other parameters? for the hijack!
Fishing efficiency measures for the whole 24 hour period. But there were some good spikes yesterday. Today was much better.And always remember, fish don't have iPhones...
The 2 graphs look fairly similar to me! I don't think the "fishcal" is worth paying attention to. There are so many more factors it can't take into account.
1.3 bills per boat?Either they are getting the same fish over and over or this is FANTASTIC!!!! Crazy stuff!!!!!
It is seriously off the chart.JAEN during yesterday I'm aware of a boat that had three strikes up to about 9:00am. That puts them in the trough of one of your weather patterns, however they did not hook up so we are awaiting some hookup info to correlate.SHAG I pressume the viz is as good as it gets?
just for the record...I don't live by any fishcal or barometer or anything else. When I fish I always fish hard.The rate the billies are coming out I couldn't be bothered even looking at the weather forecast. Just get line in the water.
Greg, fished on my boat, Bad Company, at the Vidal comp, was amazing, hooked 8 and released 5, Blacks Blues and stripeys, some stats, 26 boats entered, 121 hookups and over 70 releases, water temp was close on 29 C, regards Seun