Author Topic: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet  (Read 9057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

benniejordaan

  • Guest
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 07:37:04 AM »
Bump

Would love to know aswell. What colours / lures have worked best etc.

Offline Capt. Hook

  • Official ball thrower for my dog
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3140
  • Cred: 338
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durbs
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 08:19:25 AM »
I do have a record on which lures worked best, but I am not sharing the info (Sorry), what I can say is that there are about 6 colours that consistantly do the damage, but that could also be that I fish them a lot, there are however 2 colours that out shine the rest.
There is much more to it than the colour of the lure and I would go as far as to say that if any lure was presented in the right way it will get a fish, but my 2 specials always get the 1st hit.

benniejordaan

  • Guest
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 08:29:24 AM »
I do have a record on which lures worked best, but I am not sharing the info (Sorry), what I can say is that there are about 6 colours that consistantly do the damage, but that could also be that I fish them a lot, there are however 2 colours that out shine the rest.
There is much more to it than the colour of the lure and I would go as far as to say that if any lure was presented in the right way it will get a fish, but my 2 specials always get the 1st hit.

Not sharing??? Huh, that's harsh! Are you serious, why?

Offline John F

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6563
  • Cred: 522
  • Gender: Male
  • Virtus et Honos
  • Location: Maputo - Mozambique
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »
Ok, FA
Fair enough...
Acecraft 660 DV
Yeld cat 19 (Sold)
Gemini 520 Crusader (Sold)

Offline Capt. Hook

  • Official ball thrower for my dog
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3140
  • Cred: 338
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durbs
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 08:55:27 AM »
Not sharing??? Huh, that's harsh! Are you serious, why?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM (bat

benniejordaan

  • Guest
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 09:35:52 AM »
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM (bat

OK, no problem! I guess you have your reasons.

TUNAMAN

  • Guest
Re: Durban Yellowfin Tuna Magnet
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 10:04:14 AM »
OK, no problem! I guess you have your reasons.
White and Blue would be one of them.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal