Author Topic: Stainless Steel Quick Release Clips  (Read 4199 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Slim Dusty

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • One Life, Fish it!
  • Location: Bunbury, Western Australia
Stainless Steel Quick Release Clips
« on: November 12, 2017, 08:42:45 PM »
Evening,

Trying to track down the manufacturer of these Quick Release Clips, not sure if they are still available??
I have searched High and Low at all the Major Tackle Stores both in JHB and Durban.

SPRO have something similar, called a "SPLIT SNAP", it is not bad but it is certainly not as robust like the Stainless Steel ones.

I would appreciate any feedback....

See photos below of what I'm looking for,

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Stainless Steel Quick Release Clips
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:35:16 AM »
Slightly different to those but really effective... Check these out. http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=22489.0
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Dewald Posthumus

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
  • Cred: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Benoni
Re: Stainless Steel Quick Release Clips
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:03 AM »
Slightly different to those but really effective... Check these out. http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=22489.0


The best you can use!

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Stainless Steel Quick Release Clips
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 08:46:02 AM »
Can also just echo the swannel clips .
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal