0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Greg, that fish looks like a mini version of you! Lekker dik! LOL
Mike, there have been a few YF caught off Durban in the 40 kg class, have you caught any around that mark or bigger? The biggest I've gotten off Durban was 20kg and I'm wondering why we don't get them bigger? RB has the same conditions and they get big ones but even in the deep we don't seem to get really get big ones.Greg, that fish looks like a mini version of you! Lekker dik! LOL
The best ever caught of my boat, caught on vertical jig and weighed in at 12.10Kg.
Bennie most the YFT I get off Durbs are 5-15Kg. Sometimes I get them in the 20-30Kg range but these are deeper. The biggest ever caught off my boat in Durbs was around 60 Kg and this was on vertical Jig, but this was once only and then the 30Kg and less.
Do you have a pic of it? 60 kg in Durban... That's a good catch!
They are apparently there but in the deep. FA maybe you need to update your adventure thread a bit.Got a 15.2 in February and believe it or not right behind Umhlanga nets. Small kona (White and Blue).