0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Congrats on the new PB!- are you giving your sierra rod a holiday?
Well done mate !I'm sorry I missed this Spinning session!
I must post this. Riekert lost a Bus GT' while we were Spinning last week and ended in tears after the hook pulled after a fight of 5min !
Hi Emjay The Assassin Spin is a great rod. I have the std. 11ft Spin and changed the standard guides to Fuji's KR Concept guide system. That makes a huge difference. In the photo is Riekert with his Assassin Spin custom rebuild to 10 ft and Fuji's KR Concept Guides. It have impressive casting ability of the 7” soft plastics on 1.5 jigheads. Look at that curve when fighting that big fish,loads of backbone!
Riekert, hard luck on the kingie!Could you run us through your current set ups? I know you include the details with the catches but its hard to follow what has been phased out and what is still used just for different applications
Great catch again!Reikert, did I chat to you on the beach at St Lucia on Monday? I met an angler walking on the beach who told me I had come down with all the wrong tackle for spinning in that area , I had all fast spoons and plugs and no plastics or bucktails.