0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
http://www.africanskiff.co.za/
lol ET we don't have red fish here . awesome idea tho
how about this one ?this does look similar to what you posted
I have been checking this one out and their workmanship is impeccable. You can customize the deck layout and they have one in 17ft as well. http://fluidyachts.co.za/portfolio_item/f15/
There is also a TUG 10, I'm not sure who makes them though
Quote from: dodger on March 05, 2014, 07:43:49 PMThere is also a TUG 10, I'm not sure who makes them thoughI looked at the tug 10 when I bought my boat - but found that it is a very flimsy build. I have "St Lucia bass elite" which is perfect for estuaries - see the pic. I was at Pitt marine (Pmb) yesterday and I saw a 2nd hand one with a different configuration...it had a centre console.
rather look for a water skiing boat than a ski boat will be much easier to convert with what you want to do