0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
I managed to use the old folding canopy and attach it to the 38 mm 444 S/S "arch". A 7-rod rack (huge thanks to peterblace!!!!) has also been attached to the arch.
Quote from: John F on June 29, 2016, 04:43:09 PMI managed to use the old folding canopy and attach it to the 38 mm 444 S/S "arch". A 7-rod rack (huge thanks to peterblace!!!!) has also been attached to the arch.we still have to work on this
Damn right Mike. Used it last weekend and it makes a HUGE difference! I can also have my center rigger mounted up high out of the way... putting my drift baits with balloons out there is also very handy.... This also means I can take more rods
Washed my boat down with pressure hose yesterday and did not put boat cover on so that it could dry out overnight. A family of hadedas decided to crap all over the boat and made a huge crappy mess. So again had to wash it down today... Then the rain came.... Will see in the morning what it looks like. I hate those hadedas