0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Kay, no probs, unfortunately I only have some green prosperous powder, will see if I can get hold of the place where I bought from for Tauruck on the previous forum, some years ago, they had blue and red prosperous power as well.Will take some pics this evening and post them with the pics of the colours I played around with last night.
Quote from: LGF on November 10, 2013, 04:32:09 PMKay, no probs, unfortunately I only have some green prosperous powder, will see if I can get hold of the place where I bought from for Tauruck on the previous forum, some years ago, they had blue and red prosperous power as well.Will take some pics this evening and post them with the pics of the colours I played around with last night.sounds interesting, can't wait to see the results
So here's the "glow-in-the-dark" ones 1st pic, lure with clear plastisol, yes it looks a wee-bit yellow, think I overheated it slightly, 2nd pic, the lure after some exposure with ze'torch3rd pic, the same lure after roughly 8 minutes, no additional exposure, did not add much phosphor, stock a little low
Not to bothered about the GLow in the dark stuff mate . Do you have the mould for the PT's already ?But like the orange / white / blue I am IN . and my Cash will be ready early in December .
LGF Please let me know as soon as you can start making Padde tails then I will place an order! There goes my savings...