0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I don't know about that area but here they go for Mullet, Streepie (karanteen) and any other abundant bait fish. Don't be scared to use big live baits and I would recommend circle hooks. When trolling hook it through the to lip or when at anchor between the head and dorsal fin. I will be on the water soon targeting them and will try and get some photos. Tight Lines
Wk get anything that floats! An indian canoe or dingy, you catch bigger fish with smaller boats lol, haven't tried the bridge, but the spot next to the n2 bridge on bushmans side right in front of than big new house is a good spot, for big cob aswell, just go on a neap tide, to much weed during spring tide. You can try the float at sandbar because the current won't take the float to shore there, and as safish said, don't be shy for large livebait for leerie