0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Thanks for all the advice Krissie - this set up works really nicely especially between the rocks...
Quote from: kingslide on July 15, 2013, 07:55:47 AMThanks for all the advice Krissie - this set up works really nicely especially between the rocks... Only a pleasure - how did you find casting?
If you know of any one bored with his / her Saltist 30 (not the narrow spool) give hime / her my details please... Reefs give this a try... all I can say I love this...
Quote from: kingslide on July 15, 2013, 11:43:26 AMIf you know of any one bored with his / her Saltist 30 (not the narrow spool) give hime / her my details please... Reefs give this a try... all I can say I love this...Saltist 30 for sale?! Think you got more chance of falling pregnant! Never seen one for sale in the classifieds... makes you think, eh?
Homie will sell his cousin!
It is so awesome reading these comments. I love my little set-up. Now that I use circle hooks there is no need to strike, but I agree with Robyosh, you need to keep a looser drag than with mono to prevent the hooks pulling. @ Reefs, how long has Doc been using braid? I don't remember him having it when we went to Pomene together? I know that Tish uses 50lb on her set-up as well.