0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I just use thick mono - and have seldom lost a shad to a bite off
Nice one Jordz Thanks WK
Quote from: Ziggy on February 12, 2013, 10:22:01 AMI just use thick mono - and have seldom lost a shad to a bite offZiggy you are very brave to just use think mono, for me the problem is that it is not so much cetting bitten off with mono but rather the repeated damage and then you will eventually loose a fish, this way works just as well and the best is that you will not loose a fishQuote from: WalkersKiller on February 12, 2013, 10:39:42 AMNice one Jordz Thanks WK
I also just use thick mono. Have never been bitten of..
Ja those 3kg shad still exist, I have hooked more than 6 of those in one session at Gouritz. Smallest being 3.2kg and biggest just under 5kg. So if you use mono for razor blades then it is fine, but that bus will bite you off.
Ja I have also heard that the big ELF stocks are close to non existent in KZN. But in the Mossel Bay area they are quite full up if you know where to look.
Quote from: WJ on February 13, 2013, 03:29:05 PMJa those 3kg shad still exist, I have hooked more than 6 of those in one session at Gouritz. Smallest being 3.2kg and biggest just under 5kg. So if you use mono for razor blades then it is fine, but that bus will bite you off.I have ver seen one in KZN! Maybe they are around.....I wish