0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
What about yours Bennie?
I don't know! Haven't really been watching it!Mike, don't stress I'll give you some cred... WHEN YOU TELL US WHAT LURE YOU ARE USING!No really who cares about cred? Would you guys mind giving me some so I can pass some on to Johan? Still gob smacked, book me for the next trip, I'm in. Tunaman, you in??
As JSR are now selling places to this destination I would appreciate some clarity on the numbers of fish caught on this trip. It would also be intersteing to compare it to the numbers that come out of some of the 'world class" spots around the globe and of course in Africa. Was is approx 70 GT by 4 anglers over 3 days or 70 by Onda over three days. Or was it all species. From the pics I have seen the GT look to be between 15 and 35 kg - would that be a correct assessment ?Many thanks..
Any feedback regarding this question
My personal telly on the bank was 16 GTs in 2 and a half day about 10 wahoo 1 black jack 1 boha snapper 1 dogtooth tuna in total I lost 1 monster GT wrapped me up in the sticks and a 30kg plus GT straighten the Rapala VMC hook on the back of the Cubera Popper and we lost a sail fish that were hooked but the leader got bill raped and then your leader is history, part of fishing!!! The rest of the landed fish was by ROY GRAIG and DON
Is that blue spot a photoshopped GT?!?! Insane report! Sounds like a trip of a life time!
RB and LINDA please can you post the lowdown on this offering. Dates costs etc. pleeeaassseee. I'm sure some of the usual suspects are dying to book.
Any feedback on this please..........
How did your latest trip go Johan?
Fantastic John busy with the photos will post them later. We had a bit of a boxing match out at Lazarus