0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Ja, many manufacturers ripped off that design. I think it was originally a Vision reel, then Explorer and Stealth copied it.
I popped in to GANI's in Witbank today. They have the Shimano Biocraft 5/6 Large Arbour for R 899. I'm sure you could get him down to to R 800 if you are prepared to haggle a bit.
Hermann, ek het b 7/8 shimmy met n spaar spoel. Nou wat is hy werd? Koos en Rory het hom al gesien?
Uncle Harry these are all for youIt's the Redington Rise....Different colour options....And then some close-ups of the 9/10.....And the innards....This reel sure gets my vote for value for money in the $150 price range.Found a local distributor.....http://www.upstreamflyfishing.co.za/products/reels.php#redington
So this is what I would look at. My choice????The WL Litespeed. Why???Cause it can do this......
ZiggyMy article on reels should surface later this week. Perhaps it should be of some use to you when purchasing your next fly reel.