Author Topic: Taking that trophy photo  (Read 5781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Taking that trophy photo
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:13:21 PM »
I found this stunning article by Tom Sutcliffe


http://www.tomsutcliffe.co.za/index.php/category-table/69-june-notes


maybe you can use some of the tips for your fishy photos in future

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 06:38:38 PM »
Wow great link Gerhard, thanks  :thmsup"

Offline John F

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6563
  • Cred: 522
  • Gender: Male
  • Virtus et Honos
  • Location: Maputo - Mozambique
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 06:42:10 PM »
Thanks! Good advice... I'm sure we'll have award winning fish pics here at UA from now on!
Acecraft 660 DV
Yeld cat 19 (Sold)
Gemini 520 Crusader (Sold)

Offline ProKayak

  • Think KAYAK
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 22
  • Life is simple...FISH, EAT, FISH, SLEEP & FISH
  • Location: Amanzimtoti
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 06:58:27 PM »
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:


lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 07:47:05 PM »
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:


lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?


Nice,

Send Reefman a PM and let them get the ball rolling!!!  :happ: :happ:

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 11:34:01 AM »
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:


lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?

 (clap) :thmsup"

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 11:40:19 AM »
just got an idea..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:


lets run a photo competition....
All members vote for their fav fishing pic & I'll sponsor a 1m PVC print of that photo?


 :fnx: :fnx: :fnx:
This is an AWESOME gesture !


Thank you, I'll get this rolling asap !
 :uarocks

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Taking that trophy photo
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 04:00:39 PM »

 :fnx: :fnx: :fnx:
This is an AWESOME gesture !


Thank you, I'll get this rolling asap !
 :uarocks


 :tkx: :tkx:  Homie!!!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal