0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Ray I reckon it depends on the angler. If you can already throw your multiplier 150 well that's awesome but most of us are only human and don't get that sort of distance. With a grinder it is much easier to achiever those distances. As for the KZN guys only hitting 175m? Well if I ever hit those distances I will do cartwheels across the beach and jump for joy because that is impressive
Thats why I always catch in the gully's only need to cast 5mtr
and the most important ----> WHERE IS THE FISH ??????
Quote from: Ray Hall on October 03, 2011, 03:46:19 PMand the most important ----> WHERE IS THE FISH ??????These good enough Ray? Caught on a Mitchell Avocast...
Has anybody had a look at the Accurate spinning reels ?
The Daiwas have an issue with the retainer plate. Under pressure it bends and at R1200 to fix it is not an easy fix. Also bear in mind the Ultegra is R2000 the Saltiga is nearly R6k