0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
This sound like a good way to crash the site
Just don't tell Jaenswart about this thread, otherwise we will!!
:shre: WK ...so when am i visting you to make a pick up ???
If I had to do that I would need huge bandwidth - and UA would crash....way too many....about 200 or more trout flies, 100 or so saltwater flies 100 or more bass lures and rapalas, 100 or more surf lures, 50 or so rapalas and lures for off shore .....and I am just guessing!
All those and I bet there are only 2 or 3 favourits,
Kumz I will never give you my home address
u may get stuck 1 day @ leeukop n i will have to give u a lift home ... ........
Kumz you are normally too drunk to give yourself a lift home
..if u see my collection you may feel so bad that u may invite me over .,...