0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Can someone Identify this one please
Yip its a cave bass. Nice tan in that pic btw
Great report, Pieter. I can still remember my son's first fish and it is a very special feeling.
I knew I should have used photo shop. Just did not have any time!I felt really great after his fish, until i realized that he did not even try to catch a fish and he outdid me
we walked into a hippo on flamingo street at 2am in a captain Morgan stupour
No more after dark st lucia wandering for me!
It was actually quite funnylittle brother: look at this Do0s driving without any lightsOlder brother: and he's in the middle of the roadHippo: Snort Me: footstep fading into the distance
Nice report and Pieter, never mind the tan, you need to replace your fishing poles for some dumbbells.... Those EELS are slippery buggers, and know how to wrap a persons traceNice Cave bass though, and good to see the little one following in dad's footsteps....Priceless man !!! :shre:
..T for sharing ...Dude hope u got a Tan ??? ..........
I teach computers and have spend the last 25 years on them so no major exercise for me.