Author Topic: 101 ways to blank  (Read 12980 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 03:54:39 PM »
Pic 1: Boiling pot
Pic 2: Boiling pot
Pic 3:Trying to land a mid size fish without a gaff at boiling pot

Offline WalkersKiller

  • Fish The Sea | Fish The Fly | Gareth Roocroft
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 7417
  • Cred: 366
  • Gender: Male
  • Conservation First!
  • Location: Edenvale, Gauteng
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 03:55:06 PM »
 :clfoto: MB  :shre:

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 03:58:14 PM »
Pic 1: Waiting for the non existent pull with Luke and Paul on the Island
Pic 2: View from the bedroom window. Can it get any better?
Pic 3: Bleakness after yet another fishless session

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 04:01:51 PM »
Pic 1:Sliding a bait off sharks point
Pic 2: What looked like a passing rain squall here turned into a massive downpour. At least the rainbow was cool to look at while we tried to fish through
Pic 3: Sharks point giving an idea of how deep that water is not a wave in sight

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
Pic 1: Once again waiting for the pull. I still find it pretty wierd fishing for these monsters and being able to park off on the grass. Its also really great because you never feel unsafe around there
Pic 2: A shot of the island that gives some idea of how long that walk actually is with a fish on!
Pic 3: Sending your bait 300m out is great.... Until you have to wind it back in!

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
Last 3
Pic 1: Sandy body wrapped in yt fillets. My very last bait for the trip. When I wound that in untouched I felt like crying!
Pic 2: Getting ready to fly it out on the kite. Poor gillies must have massive right arms from winding the kite in from 500m on that KP
Pic 3: The bridge onto the island. If you cross it in strong wind and a big sea you better wear brown pants because by the other side you will be!

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 04:14:30 PM »
  :clfoto: MB.. Nice to be able to see what the place looks like. +CRED

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »
Tanx Reefz. I know Im biased because I love the kei but I really think it is the  :ult:  birthday bash spot. There is a point for every wind and potential for everything from scratching to pristine estuaries to huge art lure potential for garrick to huge sharks. The fact that everything is also within 1km of the hotel is also great no more driving 2 hours to mblolompo or trekking those overloaded tackle bags 15km down the beach :nuts: .
 
Dam just talking about it has me checking the calendar again duh 

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 06:36:18 PM »

 
Dam just talking about it has me checking the calendar again duh

Boetie... we've spoken about this before...  (bat

You go fishing again without the Ultimate crew behind you, I'm gonna personally clobber you...  :hnthnt:

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
My problem is that I am tied down to varsity holidays and test schedules. Ultimate trips aren't so it will be awhile before I can make one

Offline Rory

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1270
  • Cred: 175
  • Gender: Male
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 07:57:48 AM »
Thanks for the pics Brad!    :clfoto:

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:15 AM »
My problem is that I am tied down to varsity holidays and test schedules. Ultimate trips aren't so it will be awhile before I can make one

We understand bud, it's just that it's been like 2-3 years since you last fished with us!!

Offline Action Man

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 432
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 08:20:32 AM »
My problem is that I am tied down to varsity holidays and test schedules. Ultimate trips aren't so it will be awhile before I can make one

Brad you goin to need a better excuse than that brother! It not every day you get the chance to fish and you must remember there are always second chances at varsity. They are called supplementy exams! Hahaha
A wise man once told me life is to short for ugly girls and cheap fishing tackle!

Offline steve m

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 241
  • Cred: 25
  • Location: cape town
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »
Brad you goin to need a better excuse than that brother! It not every day you get the chance to fish and you must remember there are always second chances at varsity. They are called supplementy exams! Hahaha

 :lolo: :win:

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 06:18:42 PM »
I need every chance I can get at the moment! At nearly R3000 a module failing just one works out to one less reel a could buy

Offline Lichia amia

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2011, 07:25:15 AM »
Brad you goin to need a better excuse than that brother! It not every day you get the chance to fish and you must remember there are always second chances at varsity. They are called supplementy exams! Hahaha

The best 4 years of my life was as a first year student and the best 8 years in total. You wanna stay at Varsity Brother. The real world is more  :rain:  than  :happ: .

Offline Half-Pint

  • CHAMPION ANGLER 2014
  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3712
  • Cred: 223
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Boksburg
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2011, 08:15:56 AM »
No ways am I taking any extra time! I have goals and the sooner I achieve those the sooner I can take all these fishing trips I have planned out in my head

Offline emjay

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 261
  • Cred: 18
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Durban/Richards Bay, KZN
Re: 101 ways to blank
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »
No ways am I taking any extra time! I have goals and the sooner I achieve those the sooner I can take all these fishing trips I have planned out in my head
Good stuff man. It's not fun repeating modules :-( .......
Fishing all day, everyday is still not enough fishing

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal