Author Topic: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.  (Read 4383 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline huntley

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pietermaritzburg - KZN
WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
« on: April 21, 2022, 07:28:42 AM »
I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod to remake as a spinning rod. If anyone has something they are willing to sell please contact me.  Thanks in advance


Offline fishatic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 07:27:21 PM »
Roy,
Call me I can help with a blank.
B

Offline huntley

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pietermaritzburg - KZN
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 04:51:25 PM »
Thanks to Brandon I am now sorted out with a blank.

Offline fishatic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 01:23:52 PM »
C'mon Huntley!

How is it going?


Offline huntley

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pietermaritzburg - KZN
Re: WANTED I am looking for a 13 foot carp rod.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 08:33:19 PM »
The rod is awesome. Heading down the south coast on Monday and will let you know how it throws a spoon off the bricks. Hopefully will get to christen it before I have to come back. Will keep you posted.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal