Author Topic: SPINNING TACKLE FOR SALE- NOT IN USE- DBN AREA  (Read 3129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PRENO

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bluff, Scottburgh
SPINNING TACKLE FOR SALE- NOT IN USE- DBN AREA
« on: March 11, 2022, 10:25:48 AM »
Good morning


I have the following tackle for sale, which I am not using at the moment and I only look at it, not sure if I am going to be using it.

Reel- Daiwa 20 Exceler LT Zaion body model 5000C brand new not even spooled- R 1800.00 not neg
Rod -11ft Assassin Amia Zero Heavy rated 1-2oz , in excellent condition R 1500.00
Reel- Okuma Azores XP 4000h brand new, never been used- R 1350.00


I will whatsapp pictures


072 43 43 452
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 11:22:15 AM by PRENO »
Family is happiness

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal