Author Topic: Assassin Aurora rod any details?  (Read 3380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PRENO

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bluff, Scottburgh
Assassin Aurora rod any details?
« on: February 01, 2022, 04:00:18 PM »
H
Hi Guys
I have seen this Assassin Aurora Rod heavy for lure fishing but I have not seen any reviews nor anyone asking around about it, Anyone used this rod can share some experiences with it. I have an offer to buy the heavy rating rod with and 11ft Amia Zero heavy for a decent price.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 10:44:50 AM by PRENO »
Family is happiness

Offline PRENO

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bluff, Scottburgh
Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 04:01:56 PM »
Sorry about the original post


Anyone have any experience on these rods.
I have seen it and looks good for lure fishing.
Family is happiness

Offline PRENO

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bluff, Scottburgh
Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 04:03:16 PM »
Pic 1


I don't see much online tackle shops that have it.
Not sure if it was a once off production or not and whether it is worth the buy.




Thank you
Family is happiness

Offline fishatic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 07:20:27 AM »
Very stiff rods. They were origianlly meant to be especially for soft plastics, but I suspect they were not well received and were dropped.

Offline PRENO

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
  • Cred: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bluff, Scottburgh
Re: Assassin Aurora rod any details?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 08:40:55 AM »
Thank you fishatic


Much appreciated
Family is happiness

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal