Author Topic: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares  (Read 4244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Echo7

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 137
  • Cred: 4
  • Location: Durban KZN
WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« on: January 02, 2022, 06:29:33 PM »
Hi gents


I'm looking for the R/H side plate with screw, if anyone is stripping for spares please contact me.
Thanks.


0832 triple zero 364




SHIMANO STRADIC FJ 12' SPINNING REEL | Shopee Malaysia

Offline Dewald Posthumus

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
  • Cred: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Benoni
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 10:42:25 AM »
Same here, if anyone has any spares it would be great.


I need the Rotor, Bail Arm and Centre pin.

Offline fishatic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 08:08:45 PM »

Gents:

RH side plate 14899 + screw 14883

Rotor 14892

Bail arm 14893 (just the arm, nothing else?)

Centre pin? You mean the main shaft 14890?


I seem to recall some old hidden part lurking; I'll have a look and post back here. no promises mind you.



Offline Dewald Posthumus

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
  • Cred: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Benoni
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 02:06:28 PM »
Thanks Brandon,


Yeah, I'll post a pic of the damage ad 15 year old can do to a reel by just casting it...


Checked with Shimano SA - they have ZERO parts available for this reel...

Offline fishatic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 07:25:15 AM »
Funny, I held the body (side plate) in my hand yesterday..... Post pics of damage.

Offline Dewald Posthumus

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
  • Cred: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Benoni
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 07:38:27 AM »
Here you go - ask not how he did this, I have never seen anything like it!  :FST:








Offline Echo7

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 137
  • Cred: 4
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 04:02:54 PM »
Yoh!! Looks like he tried to cast an 8oz sinker with the bail arm closed.

Offline Echo7

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 137
  • Cred: 4
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 09:50:00 AM »
Bump!! Still looking.

Offline Davo

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 44
  • Cred: 5
  • Location: Pietermaritzburg
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 02:38:55 PM »
Afternoon gents


I have a stripped stradic 5000 FI, if there is a way to tell if the parts are compatible, Ill gladly help out.


Fishatic, do you know where i can get one way bearings from, I need them for a pair of Torium 30s that I'm working on.




Thank you

Offline fishatic

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 500
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2022, 03:01:57 PM »
Down South Trading / DST (shimano agents) will have the one way bearings

Offline Echo7

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 137
  • Cred: 4
  • Location: Durban KZN
Re: WANTED: Stradic 5000 FJ spares
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2022, 05:25:03 AM »
Hi Davo


Thanks for checking but the side plate of the FJ is not compatible with the FI. I don't know if the other parts might be.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal