Author Topic: Saltiga Z6000GT & Spare Spool [sold]  (Read 3243 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Saltiga Z6000GT & Spare Spool [sold]
« on: September 16, 2021, 07:37:32 AM »
G'day Ultimates. Another toy that has to be cut from the arsenal.


Reel is in excellent mechanical shape and has accounted for a few good fish in the years that I've owned it. There's a bit of boat rash... Will be happy to send high res pics to anyone who may be interested. The original spool has carbontex drag washers and is spooled with 80lb YGK. Spare spool is brand new and I have a set of carbontex for that as well. Reel comes in it's original bag.


A relative bargain at R6500 including courier fees to most towns in SA.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 09:22:55 AM by FishStyx »
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal