Author Topic: Reels BNIB  (Read 2719 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Reels BNIB
« on: August 16, 2021, 09:56:27 AM »
G'day UAers.


Needing to fund an upcoming trip with some tackle sales. Both these reels are brand new, never been spooled... Just taken out the box and played with occasionally  :clwn


The Stradic - R2800 [SOLD]


The Cedros - R2900 (this is the narrow spool lever drag)


Each reel include delivery by The Courier Guy to towns within SA... Take both and we can talk... a little  w;k


If you want detailed high res pics, will be happy to oblige.


The Stradic
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 10:31:08 AM by FishStyx »
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Reels BNIB
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 09:57:06 AM »
Cedros
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal