Author Topic: Wanted - Pentagon HMG Medium  (Read 2389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jakes

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 798
  • Cred: 20
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cary, North Carolina, USA
Wanted - Pentagon HMG Medium
« on: December 03, 2020, 03:25:09 PM »
I’m looking for a Pentagon HMG Medium mid section. Do you (or someone you know) have one where the tip or base broke and you no longer use it? Please let me know, hell I’ll even be willing to buy a complete rod if you have one for sale.


I’m based in the US but have family in Pretoria and Joburg and will arrange with them to collect from you.


Cheers
Jakes
“Success is a journey, not a destination”
Ben Sweetland

Offline Poenskop

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 455
  • Cred: 35
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Port Elizabeth
Re: Wanted - Pentagon HMG Medium
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 08:53:18 AM »
I have one that is gathering dust. It is a complete rod. I will take some pics when I am at home.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal