Author Topic: Heavy Jigging Gear (Sold)  (Read 2525 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Heavy Jigging Gear (Sold)
« on: November 26, 2020, 06:27:35 PM »

I'm starting to thin out my tackle hoard. It's a bit of streamlining and getting rid of stuff that I don't foresee myself using again. Starting with some heavy gear... Getting too old for this stuff. Time to pass it on to the younger gen.

First up is a Jigging Master PE 4-9 5' rod. A little rash on the gimble but otherwise perfect. It's with an Alutecnos Gorilla 12C. As far as I remember, the 12C has 100lb Jigstar Katana on it. Reel has some rash on one side only. Both have been barely fished.

Asking R6k for reel and R2k for rod.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 11:47:58 AM by FishStyx »
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 06:30:26 PM »
Jigging stick
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 09:56:01 AM »
Wish I , had a pile of cash for this deal.....


 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 09:05:47 AM »
Ya that is top gear. That Alutechnos is a thing of great beauty!  :win:

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Heavy Jigging Gear
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
Sold... Thanks Russel. Tight lines bro
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal