Author Topic: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz  (Read 3145 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shikz

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 29
  • Cred: 2
  • Location: Greenstone
Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
« on: March 19, 2020, 02:30:55 PM »
Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
Rod has been used once and is in, mint, almost brand new condition.
The rod tube has some scruff marks from a house move.
For those who know, you know what this rod is capable off and what it sells for.
R 2500 not negotiable.
Based in JHB and can postnet at your cost.
Pics are large and I am unable to upload all. Please Whatsapp and I will forward you clear images of the rod.
083 566 1964
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:51:00 PM by Shikz »

Offline Chancer

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 26
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Simons Town

Offline Shikz

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 29
  • Cred: 2
  • Location: Greenstone
Re: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 09:43:01 AM »





Hi Shikz. see link below


https://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=23858.msg393497#msg393497


Thanks bro - I messaged him and he is looking specifically for the Iron Feather - not the Pirate. Appreciate it.

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: Waft Pirate Ultra Light 13ft 2-4oz
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 07:58:22 PM »
I would , if I had the cash . Good luck .


Very jealous ...
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal