0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pierre!! Great to see you around here again!!!
PH you are right it is really out of control and it seems the law enforcement agents doing nothing, saw them in Spar and the one want to have a bigger stomach than the other.
When I was young, I made a pact with myself that if ever I contracted some dread/terminal disease, I'd become a sniper, specialising in taking out poachers. It's still on the cards. I don't have any terminal illness at this stage tho so not able to help right now.Nice to see you again Pierre.
Guys , have a google at the Chinese money system or Chinese money monkey ....It’s basicly a barter system , with no cash or paper trail , this is why the pouching is out of control ....
Quote from: Lenny on July 02, 2019, 09:02:34 AMGuys , have a google at the Chinese money system or Chinese money monkey ....It’s basicly a barter system , with no cash or paper trail , this is why the pouching is out of control ....This is how it work wrt perlemoen. This is what a 28 told me and the how the Chinese tie in with madrax.China is the only producer in the world still making methaqualone aka madrax, and SA is the only consumer. Poachers and gangster trade perly straight for mandrax..no money exchanged. If a poacher needs a quick madrax fix he can even trade perly straight for drugs at some places. You will never find cash on someone with bulk perly or bulk mandrax because they dont use it...only the small guys will have cash(dealers)
It is a sad state of affairs because "locals" are always quick to defend their poaching brothers, cousins, uncles etc. because they are the bread winners and they need to poach to put food on the table. I can't believe they chow perlemoen or Elf every night or give it to their starving friends and family. They support their family through trading the perlemoen for drugs to be sold to buy booze and other drugs. They have no regard for conservation and it is a free for all solution to get money. The corrupt politicians are doing the same but on a much larger scale.