Author Topic: Assassin Amia Zero Kob Special XH or XXH review  (Read 7947 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bulkcarrier

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brackenfell
Assassin Amia Zero Kob Special XH or XXH review
« on: May 20, 2019, 02:49:29 PM »
Need some advice.

I am looking for a grinder scratching stick for galjoen and reef species and maybe to throw some paddle tails and lure for a kob or two.

Do I go for the XH or XXH ?
So 2oz - 4oz vs 2oz - 5oz ?

Have any of you have any feedback on any of these two rods ?

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Re: Assassin Amia Zero Kob Special XH or XXH review
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 02:57:38 PM »
Hi BC... Edit your post by highlighting all the text and then choosing a font size of 10.


Admin: Sorted.
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Kes

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Cred: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sandown
Re: Assassin Amia Zero Kob Special XH or XXH review
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 07:06:04 AM »
Need some advice.

I am looking for a grinder scratching stick for galjoen and reef species and maybe to throw some paddle tails and lure for a kob or two.

Do I go for the XH or XXH ?
So 2oz - 4oz vs 2oz - 5oz ?

Have any of you have any feedback on any of these two rods ?


I wouldn't go for any of those. The biggest downside is that they are two piece and they don't travel well.


Have a look at the XX Travel Series in the range. Its a 2-4oz rod and its 3 piece so it travels on your back seat.. w;k


I have one myself and it will work for what you want to do but is small enough to sneak into the car on a family holiday..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal