Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Kona Skirts
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Kona Skirts (Read 2168 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Kona Skirts
«
on:
February 27, 2017, 12:52:42 PM »
I picked up some Kona heads from Richard that need re skirting and rigging, the large ones are 28mm dia at the skirt middle ones 22mm at the skirt and the small slant heads 20mm dia. Any ideas where I can get the skirts from?
I want to target
blue and white
pink and white
fruit salad
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
HooknCook
Ultimate member
Posts: 297
Cred: 6
Gender:
Location: Natal
Re: Kona Skirts
«
Reply #1 on:
February 27, 2017, 01:46:14 PM »
Most Guys keep in stock, I get from Fishing Pro shop, PTA. Try Big T lures, they also supply you direct!
Logged
Lenny
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 2529
Cred: 124
Gender:
Catch and Release
Location: Struisbaai
Re: Kona Skirts
«
Reply #2 on:
February 27, 2017, 02:19:52 PM »
Have a look on big catches website .
Logged
Self catering , family accommodation available in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Kona Skirts
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal