Author Topic: Dakar fishing  (Read 2128 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SPARODON

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 155
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: kzn
Dakar fishing
« on: February 23, 2017, 03:30:39 PM »
If you have ever flown to the states on SAA and on the stop over in dakar looked out the window and wondered if there is fish in the waters you see down there...... These were caught by a friend this week. All caught from shore in front of the sheraton hotel in dakar

Offline REEFMAN

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 9766
  • Cred: 768
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Dakar fishing
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »
Wow! Awesome!

Offline LeerieLegend

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 74
  • Cred: 5
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Swellendam
Re: Dakar fishing
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 04:43:39 PM »
Nice one! Now I have viskoors and no fishing this weekend...  :-(

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: Dakar fishing
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 06:10:08 PM »
I have a trip coming up to Canada and plan to fly via Washington, maybe I could cause a disturbance on the plane when it refuels in Dakar, get chucked off, hopefully not arrested, and then whilst the office gets their act together to get me another flight, book into the Sheraton and drag my "Huge"  :rotfl  tackle box and drop shot rod to go see if I too can take such fishy pics!
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal