Hi guys, better late than never I guess

So we went to Dullstroom at the end of November for my "early bachelors party", we basically used that as an excuse to go fishing and take advantage of the time share there

We had an amazing time, lots of fishing, lots of booze and some interesting stories...
From the fishing side, the conditions were really weird, we had very cold and rainy conditions to 35 degree heatwave conditions.
We managed to catch around 120-140 fish in 5 days which was really cool. I had a shocker though, only got 4 lol, but my first Brown Trout at a venue I have been fishing my entire life made it memorable without a doubt.
We caught on a variety of techniques. We used intermediate, sinking and floating line. We didnt get much action on dry fly, although there were plenty of hatches. We were extremely successful nymphing. Gavin managed 10 or so in a few hours on a buzzer and grhe combo. I eventually fished 3 nymphs, PTN, GRHE and a generic white nymph. I missed a lot of fish, too much slack line.
The biggest fish caught was about 1kg, average size was +- 350 grams. It was a great trip, and I wont forget that Brown Trout

here are the pics























WK
