0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
and don't forget your uniform...
If only I could fit into that! Caught 23 (biggest about 12") trout (biggest about 12")this morning a few steps away from the lodge that I am staying in. Such tame fishing! tiny stocked ponds - caught all on a 2wt with dry flies -got bored and went back. Need to get some real water. Thiese "put and take" tiny lakes is what Guatengers think is torut fishing (sorry guys - but I have been to one or two of those dams up there!)Tomorrow I venture out into club waters
I fished the big dam today and caught three fish - two cock fish weighing 2,1 kg, 2,3 kg and a 2.5 Kg hen - all released. A lucky day - my partner hit a blank
ZiggyCome visit me at Leeuwkloof if you want to catch quality fish. This weekend a friend of mine bettered all his previous pb's. Brown of 3.2 kg a golden of 1.8 kg and rainbow of 3.8 kg. Come check it out you will never regret. We do not stock fish of less than 1 kg.Enjoy