0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Not quite fishing related......... But maybe you guys can direct me. It is not my intention to highjack either.I am trying to get the "Frozen" dolls for my granddaughter and they are not available in SA. Tried online shopping from Amazon but they don't mail to SA. Do you guys know of a possible alternate online shop?
Maybe best option is to identify a friendly Saffer there, have it mailed to him and let him forward to you in SA.
Quote from: Charles on March 15, 2015, 12:05:13 PMNot quite fishing related......... But maybe you guys can direct me. It is not my intention to highjack either.I am trying to get the "Frozen" dolls for my granddaughter and they are not available in SA. Tried online shopping from Amazon but they don't mail to SA. Do you guys know of a possible alternate online shop?PM sent...
Hi guys. Thanks alib and shaun.Shot lenny. Cant really figure why they dont accept paypal payment then just post but ja so it is. I found another store but seems a fair amount of what I want they dont have. May have to scroll through facebook and see who is in aus that could accept and post my way.shot for post - appreciated