Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Fly Rod Database
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Fly Rod Database (Read 2782 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Wynand13
Senior Member
Posts: 285
Cred: 51
Gender:
Location: Krugersdorp
Fly Rod Database
«
on:
March 10, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »
I Guys Not sure who created this and I am sure that I wont be blocked for posting this.
I Stumbled across this comprehensive database for Fly rods, just an interesting read....
http://flyrods.org/
Logged
There’s more to life than fishing – a significant small bit that I haven’t figured out yet….
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
FRESHWATER ANGLING
»
Fly fishing
»
Fly Rod Database
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal