Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Couta Crock from the bricks!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Down
Author
Topic: Couta Crock from the bricks! (Read 6860 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Cage
Senior Member
Posts: 317
Cred: 64
Gender:
I FISH THEREFORE I LIVE
Location: JHB, Gauteng
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #20 on:
January 16, 2015, 09:55:24 AM »
Groot Krokodil!! Beautiful! Well done Gerhard!
Logged
Bwana
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 916
Cred: 206
Gender:
Deep Blue Addict
Location: Shelly Beach, KZN
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #21 on:
January 16, 2015, 10:14:24 AM »
Magnificent catch off the rocks - two years in the making!! Well done Gerhard
Logged
Werries
Ultimate member
Posts: 675
Cred: 84
Location: Pretoria
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #22 on:
January 16, 2015, 10:19:21 AM »
Absolutely Spectacular catch Gerhard!! Well done !!
Logged
Only dead fish go with the flow...
Lofty
Ultimate member
Posts: 1474
Cred: 79
Gender:
dis lekker by die see...
Location: Cape Town
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #23 on:
January 16, 2015, 10:51:41 AM »
great catch well done,now the quest to better it starts...
Logged
Always be humble...
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #24 on:
January 16, 2015, 11:11:36 AM »
Thanks guys...
I would be stoked to ever catch the same quality size fish from the rocks...
Depending on conditions I will be casting again tomorrow morning from the rocks...
Logged
maganything
Ultimate member
Posts: 642
Cred: 68
Gender:
I'd rather be fishing
Location: Durban North
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #25 on:
January 16, 2015, 11:14:42 AM »
great fish !!!
well done!
Logged
2019 Yeld cat 17Ft with 2 x F70 yammies
Phish
Member
Posts: 24
Cred: 1
Gender:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #26 on:
January 16, 2015, 12:00:30 PM »
four and a half minutes!!!!
.
Great fish
Logged
peterblace
Ultimate member
Posts: 1151
Cred: 77
Gender:
Location: Mozambique - Maputo
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #27 on:
January 16, 2015, 12:21:42 PM »
uau!!!!...what a catch...congrats!!!
Logged
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #28 on:
January 16, 2015, 12:29:40 PM »
Ok,
Stand by I am loading the video...
Bad light due to early morning but think you guys will get the idea.
The GoPro mount made some bad scratching noises so I added music instead of hearing the Stella's drag run a bit...
Logged
domz
domz
Senior Member
Posts: 58
Cred: 7
Gender:
Location: durban
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #29 on:
January 16, 2015, 01:18:53 PM »
What a catch, brilliant stuff
Logged
Tight is right!!!!!!
Spickerish
Senior Member
Posts: 294
Cred: 28
Gender:
Location: Pta, Gauteng
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #30 on:
January 16, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »
after our conversation at the previous social this fish does not suprize me at all! You've put in the hours of hard work and the rewards are plain to see for everybody now!! Reckon you're ready for Mafia!! Congrats and I'm
Logged
Trouble is just fun you got caught having
Rory
Ultimate member
Posts: 1270
Cred: 175
Gender:
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #31 on:
January 16, 2015, 01:36:17 PM »
Awesome fish Gerhard!
Logged
cyclone 123
Ultimate member
Posts: 307
Cred: 17
Gender:
UA/Columbia Angler of the Month : December 2014
Location: st lucia kzn
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #32 on:
January 16, 2015, 01:42:07 PM »
Great achievement!
Logged
nesh pta
Member
Posts: 21
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: GP
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #33 on:
January 16, 2015, 01:53:20 PM »
Awesome catch...dream fish!!!!!!
Logged
Rory mundy
Ultimate Champ
Posts: 1762
Cred: 66
Gender:
vidalbum
Location: St Lucia
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #34 on:
January 16, 2015, 02:03:54 PM »
well done and
great fish
Logged
vidalbum
dodger
always willing to help
Ultimate member
Posts: 1736
Cred: 164
Gender:
poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #35 on:
January 16, 2015, 02:16:56 PM »
well done, an amazing fish
Logged
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA
Torpedo Jack
Senior Member
Posts: 70
Cred: 0
Gender:
Location: Pretoria
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #36 on:
January 16, 2015, 02:55:35 PM »
Now that's a fish and a half! Well done!
Logged
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #37 on:
January 16, 2015, 03:42:23 PM »
Monster Spanish Mackerel from the rocks
Logged
Gerhard
Ultimate member
Posts: 904
Cred: 75
Gender:
Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #38 on:
January 16, 2015, 03:44:14 PM »
Here is the GoPro video
Once again sorry about the bad light
Logged
carll
Spin a Holic
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Cred: 11
Gender:
Re: Couta Crock from the bricks!
«
Reply #39 on:
January 16, 2015, 05:29:13 PM »
Wow !!!
Concrats Gerhard
Thats a magnificent catch off the rocks !
«
Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 05:30:18 PM by carll
»
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Couta Crock from the bricks!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal