Been looking forward to this - our annual campout in the Berg - this time the group is slightly reduced and only 28 people are coming (we have been up to 45 in the past)
Leave tomorrow morning and back on 8th Jan - weather looks drizzly most of the time - with some spots of rain - but also sunshine
I will be, once again, training the youngsters how to catch trout. Last year was a pretty expensive training session - two prime rods broken by the youngsters!!! Both by large trout going under the boat and the youngsters inability to direct the trout elsewhere
This time - I will start with a session on how to control trout when fighting them from a boat!
I usually catch nothing - only because I am doing all the instructing (and casting for some of them) - however, I do intend to take a session somewhere by myself on a river rather than a dam...depending on water conditions of course
See you guys next year when I get back