0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
like I said,I have never done "spinning" there,but seems I'm missing out on something... Same here! I think I will give it an early morning go during December.
I really cant wait anymore, you guys are making me so exited!!! I'm definitely going to give this a go early morning's in December. Let me know if you want to hook-up a early morning fishing trip on 1st, 2nd and 3rd beaches Charles, I'll be there from the 21st till 29th December. Quote from: Charles on December 03, 2014, 01:01:26 PM like I said,I have never done "spinning" there,but seems I'm missing out on something... Same here! I think I will give it an early morning go during December.
Oelof I will be back in SA on the 11th of December. We may be able to meet on the 22nd or 23rd? PM me your mobile number and I can contact you should the weather allow us to fish?
Oelof I will be back in SA on the 11 of December. We may be able to meet on the 22nd or 23rd? PM me your mobile number and I can contact you should the weather allow us to fish?
Quote from: Charles on December 03, 2014, 01:31:06 PMOelof I will be back in SA on the 11 of December. We may be able to meet on the 22nd or 23rd? PM me your mobile number and I can contact you should the weather allow us to fish?Hi Charles,I'll send you a PM shortly... I think the 23rd will be the best. I just realized that we will only be arriving the 22nd, and I will still need to get my fishing silence tackle sorted that day. Maybe, if the weather allows early morning on the 23rd...
Quote from: Oelof on December 03, 2014, 01:35:34 PMQuote from: Charles on December 03, 2014, 01:31:06 PMOelof I will be back in SA on the 11 of December. We may be able to meet on the 22nd or 23rd? PM me your mobile number and I can contact you should the weather allow us to fish?Hi Charles,I'll send you a PM shortly... I think the 23rd will be the best. I just realized that we will only be arriving the 22nd, and I will still need to get my fishing silence tackle sorted that day. Maybe, if the weather allows early morning on the 23rd... I hope not after all the info you've received... we want and lots of noise