Author Topic: Light tackle spinning in Gabon  (Read 5768 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Light tackle spinning in Gabon
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 11:19:31 AM »

Offline Seventenths

  • Ultimate Legend
  • *****
  • Posts: 1454
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Treat people the way you would like to be treated!
  • Location: Agulhas/DRC
Re: Light tackle spinning in Gabon
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2014, 11:42:17 AM »

Offline Gerhard

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 904
  • Cred: 75
  • Gender: Male
  • Spinning,Jigging,Popping&Fly Fishing fanatic
  • Location: Where ever I put my rod tube
Re: Light tackle spinning in Gabon
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2014, 11:46:37 AM »
:welc: and WOW!!


When are we going?  :hnthnt:

Already Packed!!! :-)
:envy   :cry:


Ok,


Then I and Euan are hunting GT's in Bali this coming weekend.  :hnthnt:

Offline FishStyx

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 3007
  • Cred: 51
  • Gender: Male
  • I fish, therefore I am.
  • Location: Louist Trichardt, Limpopo
Forgive me Father for I have spinned... It's been three weeks since my last cob session.

Offline Fishersteve

  • Senior Member
  • **
  • Posts: 123
  • Cred: 14
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jersey Channel Islands/Emonti
Re: Light tackle spinning in Gabon
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 11:29:53 PM »
Great stuff  (clap) awesome photos

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal