0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
undoubtedly a halco rooster. then some more iron candy. pink glow, plain glow and green glow. the couta casting and the s-bends.
Also drying my goodies from this morning's BLANK session.
Awesome stuff Steenie. You must get your hands on some Halco Twisty Spoons though, undoubtedly my favourite lure.
Steenie, where did you get that clear / see-through needle nose? I've never seen one before
Quote from: Zetti on September 22, 2014, 07:06:20 AMSteenie, where did you get that clear / see-through needle nose? I've never seen one beforeGot it at Basil Manning. I got a couple of shad this year on the clear one already. It is one of Barry Wareham's favorite ones in the needlenose range.
LOL my bad Steenie. Get some more maybe. The 30 grams are good for Snoek, the 55g for Kingies and Tuna, and the 5,10 and 15grams for estuary fish.