Author Topic: Spinning in George and Mosselbay  (Read 2461 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rudas

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Spinning in George and Mosselbay
« on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:20 PM »
Hey there!

I need to go to Mosselbay and George in mid September. I will be taking my spinning outfit with me for after work extra marital activities, lol.
has anyone fished the waters there before or do u guys think I will be wasting my time?

Rudas

Offline Lofty

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1474
  • Cred: 79
  • Gender: Male
  • dis lekker by die see...
  • Location: Cape Town
Re: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »
Hi Rudas,you'll have many options to choose from,there's Kleinbrakriver(Grunter,Kob,leerie)Gouritzriver(bit further though)big kob,big Elf,grunter,leeries...then there's all the beaches too,Dias beach you can target Belman on dropshot(camo-worm/bloodworm)and if you're lucky kob,elf,leerie.Another good option is Boggomsbaai where the same species can be targetted but usually a bit bigger than Dias...see:  http://www.ultimateangling.co.za/index.php?topic=17533.0 for some spots where these fish can be targetted...hope you find this helpfull... w;k
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 03:21:22 PM by Lofty »
Always be humble...

Offline Rudas

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Jozi
Re: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »
 :ayb

Thanx Lofty!!!!

Exactly the encouragement I needed!




Offline kleinsnor

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brits North West
Re: Spinning in George and Mosselbay
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 07:16:33 AM »
Hi LOFTY,

How is the fishing in your area in May? I will be their from the 3rd of May.

Thanksu

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal