0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Has anybody fished Montusi Mountain Lodge ? What can I expect of the venue ?
Quote from: Lichia amia on June 03, 2014, 02:15:19 PMHas anybody fished Montusi Mountain Lodge ? What can I expect of the venue ? You gonna need one of these in size XS
Quote from: Homie on June 03, 2014, 02:25:44 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on June 03, 2014, 02:15:19 PMHas anybody fished Montusi Mountain Lodge ? What can I expect of the venue ? You gonna need one of these in size XS . What is that a Smoking Pipe Pouch ?
Quote from: Lichia amia on June 03, 2014, 02:39:08 PMQuote from: Homie on June 03, 2014, 02:25:44 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on June 03, 2014, 02:15:19 PMHas anybody fished Montusi Mountain Lodge ? What can I expect of the venue ? You gonna need one of these in size XS . What is that a Smoking Pipe Pouch ? If it starts smoking. ..... slow the hell down !
Quote from: Homie on June 03, 2014, 02:51:09 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on June 03, 2014, 02:39:08 PMQuote from: Homie on June 03, 2014, 02:25:44 PMQuote from: Lichia amia on June 03, 2014, 02:15:19 PMHas anybody fished Montusi Mountain Lodge ? What can I expect of the venue ? You gonna need one of these in size XS . What is that a Smoking Pipe Pouch ? If it starts smoking. ..... slow the hell down !