Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Recent Topics
Forum
Login
Register
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Best hook for spoons
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Best hook for spoons (Read 5834 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
philter
Phil
Senior Member
Posts: 109
Cred: 3
Gender:
WishIcould
Location: Springs Gauteng
Re: Best hook for spoons
«
Reply #20 on:
May 20, 2014, 03:12:47 PM »
Put Daiichi Stingers or Mustad Catfish hooks on all of mine, don't know why but I like the little bend at the eye, it seems to me that this should cause the hook point to swim more exposed. Used decoys on my hard body lures.
Logged
philter
Phil
Senior Member
Posts: 109
Cred: 3
Gender:
WishIcould
Location: Springs Gauteng
Re: Best hook for spoons
«
Reply #21 on:
May 22, 2014, 03:49:57 PM »
Having said that I received a parcel from the us today, if you are going to order from overseas (couldn't find catfish hooks at any of the local outlets at the time but they all over the place in the us), make sure that you select the right size when you order. When I opened the packet was quite surprised, I know they say everything is bigger and better over there, but when my 2/0's turned out to be 6/0's, not sure what I'm gonna do with them
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
ULTIMATE ANGLING - the Ultimate SA Fishing website
»
General Angling Topics
»
Saltwater Lure Angling
»
Best hook for spoons
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal