Author Topic: What am I doing wrong?  (Read 5588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LGF

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1042
  • Cred: 80
  • Gender: Male
  • One flew into the Cuckoo's nest
  • Location: Pretoria
Re: What am I doing wrong?
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 09:01:04 AM »
Anyone still in SA????
See LGF, Charles, Gerhard all out of country and I am replying from South Rumaila, Basra, Iraq.
Back in good old Cape Town on Wednesday, to fish for a month and say hi to the wife, ha ha.


The story of my life, out of the country very second week, hopefully in April, whilst waiting for budget allocations, I can chip the dust off my fishing tackle and get some lines into water. Haven't fished since Nov last year and I know I am going  :nuts:  In the head, more than usual  :happ:
When I die, will somebody please dress up as the Grim Reaper and attend, don't need to do or say anything, just stand there!

Offline Lenny

  • Ultimate Champ
  • ****
  • Posts: 2529
  • Cred: 124
  • Gender: Male
  • Catch and Release
  • Location: Struisbaai
Re: What am I doing wrong?
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 08:53:04 AM »
Anyone still in SA????
See LGF, Charles, Gerhard all out of country and I am replying from South Rumaila, Basra, Iraq.
Back in good old Cape Town on Wednesday, to fish for a month and say hi to the wife, ha ha.


I am in South Africa  :creep: :creep: :creep: .
Self catering , family accommodation available  in Struisbaai . Contact Leon 0780394225

Offline HooknCook

  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 297
  • Cred: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Natal
Re: What am I doing wrong?
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2014, 11:40:41 AM »
I had a big problem last week with a brand new ultegra 5500, the bail keeps on closing, eventually noted that it opens up but doesn't clip back nicely. Very frustrating and cost me 6 lures in a week, sent it in for a service and will see how it comes back. It casts a mile on a assasin amia with a 1,5-2,5oz lure........caught a 7kg GT and handled it solidly in some rough terrain.....
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 11:41:12 AM by HooknCook »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal