Author Topic: Attaching swivel to halco Sorcerer 68  (Read 5792 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Homie

  • Retired
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
Re: Attaching swivel to halco Sorcerer 68
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 04:27:35 PM »
Lol...
I was  last there on Tuesday last week for some neoprene socks....

Offline dodger

  • always willing to help
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1736
  • Cred: 164
  • Gender: Male
  • poverty is hereditary, you get it from your kids
  • Location: Alberton Gauteng
Re: Attaching swivel to halco Sorcerer 68
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 04:37:23 PM »
 :blush:I was there on Sunday, can't do much but make traces and rig lures and I needed stuff... you know what it's like  :vio so the wife took me to Mias and while I was inside she happily sat in the car and read a book.

Those Mustaad quick change clips I use on the end of my fly leader with the  :tgr: flies, they seem ok so far
when I die, may my wife not sell my fishing tackle for what I told her I paid for it... and I have bought more, a severe case of TA

Offline smiley6996

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 88
  • Cred: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: pe
Re: Attaching swivel to halco Sorcerer 68
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 02:00:57 PM »
You should try these clips most guys here in ec use them quick easy and strong
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:03:23 PM by smiley6996 »

Offline Cam Mundy

  • Offshore Spinning Enthusiast
  • Ultimate member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1178
  • Cred: 93
  • Gender: Male
  • Keep Casting!
  • Location: Papua New Gunea
Re: Attaching swivel to halco Sorcerer 68
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 11:36:19 PM »
On light tackle nothing beats a direct connection for me, you can cut  and retie at least 3 times on an average leader before having to change the leader itself. So one one leader you could fish a dropshot,  spoon and chiselnose plug which for me are my basic tester lures to find a pattern as they are bottom, midwater and surface respectively.  Once you find interest in on one of those you can then refine with other lures and as each one has a different casting length you can narrow it down even further. Blindly casting the last thing you heard was great or saw on TV  rarely helps
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:38:38 PM by Cam Mundy »

Offline Curtly

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Cred: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East London
Re: Attaching swivel to halco Sorcerer 68
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 02:43:28 PM »
@Smiley: Were you talking about the Doug Swannell Clips? Could you perhaps posta pic plse?

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal